The RPA difference
Non-Profit organizations that are mission focused
- Rationale is to improve payments quality for all stakeholders
- Driven by members’ needs…not profit
Deep subject matter expertise in payment systems
- Nationally accredited staff
- Years of relevant experience
Operate in a “coopetitive” manner
- Individual Boards of Directors
- Independent and innovative approaches to problem-solving
- Collaborative network to share learnings and best practices
Members include financial institutions, payments processors and businesses
Regional Payments Associations
Who We Are: A nationwide network of 11 associations each with over 40 years’ experience supporting the evolution of the U.S. payments system.
What We Do: Regional Payments Associations provide real time telephone support, advocacy, collaboration, education, and guidance to financial institutions and end-users on existing and emerging payments systems.
Mission: Advance payments systems quality by improving compliance with payments rules and regulations