Local Payments Partners with National Impact.
Payments professionals rely on RPAs to:
- Advocate to improve efficiency, reduce risk and to improve payment systems
- Participate in the development of payments system rules
- Provide reliable payments knowledge on governing rules, regulations and U.S. law
- Guide and support ACH, Check, Card, Wire and emerging payments systems
- Facilitate error resolution and dispute processes
- Develop professional networks to share experiences
As an example, RPAs help shape the ACH Network by voting on ACH Rules changes and initiatives, participating on Rules work groups as alliance leaders and committee chairs, and serving as advocates of the ACH Network to local and state governments.
Through RPA membership, you have the opportunity to contribute to the development and future of payments systems.